9.11.10

my new blog

Well, to be honest, I have been blogging on tumblr for the last couple months and have decided to switch over my bloggership to the lovely home of Blogger.
I want there to be no hard feelings for my relationship ending with tumblr...it's not you, tumblr, it's me...

I may repeat some things on here that I have already said on tumblr, but don't judge me too hard, because after all, I had some good things to say! Probably not anything that great, but some things may be worth repeating.

I am a photographer, so I do not consider myself a writer by any means. I will mostly put up photographs either that I have taken, or photos that just inspire me. And in the latter case, I will not take credit for them no matter how bad I wish I could. There are some awesome artists out there that I strive to be like and love to look at their stuff. The reasons I would post them on my blog is because I think they are worth showing and getting their name out there and also because so many other photographer's work inspires me so much. I look at photos and get ideas and inspirations.

I will post my own work as well.

And I will probably ramble on about some things that I either think are important or just silly.

Who knows if I'll ever have readers, but I'm counting on this to entertain me if nothing else!

BUT...the minute this starts to feel like homework I will quit. And that is no lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.